Academy is on the Music District Campus
The Music District is a dynamic gathering hub, workspace, and creative playground for the music community. For the novice or pro, it’s a place where anyone can develop the art, learn the business, and share skills and passions with musicians and music lovers. A living laboratory, it will continuously evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of the Northern Colorado ecosystem and the wider music world.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transportation to the Academy
- Alcohol and snacks
- Sightseeing excursions in the area
- Personal musical gear – please bring your own instruments
- Lodging, Food, and drinks
Items in addition to academy prices for the full duration of academy
- Shared room with Two Beds $209
- Single room with one bed $209
The Elizabeth Hotel is a music-centric boutique hotel in the heart of old town, Fort Collins. The hotel has a record player in every room and vinyl checkout at the front desk. They have an instrument library for loan and a dedicated music suite with a grand piano in the room. The hotel has music inspired art and two music lounges.
The Elizabeth is a place for beer enthusiasts, for business travelers and indie rockers, for history buffs and foodies with on-site dining at The Emporium Kitchen and Wine Market. When you stay at The Elizabeth Hotel, you’ll discover a vibrant sensory experience and a handcrafted adventure awaiting you.
Top Reasons People Love Fort Collins
Fort Collins has rated the best place to live, the best place to visit, and the best place to cycle and it is a music city.
- No. 1 City in America for Cycling: PeopleForBikes – May 2018
- 14th Best Place to Live : Livability.com – Mar 2018
- 5th Best Performing City: Miliken Institute – Jan 2018
And so much more.